C.Chan=Winning Results! AFFORDABLE! 4.7/5 Ratings by Clients Friendly+Affordable!CHICO NEW PH.#530.497-0777

Thursday, August 16, 2018

The Biggest Compliment....


Tina Taylor
a day ago
I spent five years embroiled in a highly contentious divorce in which I lost everything. As well, I was attacked by my ex-husband during that divorce, leaving me disabled and unable to work. My attorney did nothing to address this violence and in fact colluded with the other parties counsel. Judicial misconduct also took place in this case.
Obviously, this has left me in a difficult situation both legally and financially. I've spent the better part of a year searching for legal help with no luck whatsoever......... until I called Ms. Chan. Although she is not able to take my case, do to the county where it took place, she actually talked with me.
Not only did she speak with me for more than a few minutes sharing useful information with me, she did so pleasantly, willingly and for no charge. If that wasn't already more than kind and generous, she phoned me a week later giving me the address of a website that has proved extremely helpful.
Ms. Chan's moral principles and ethics are admirable, refreshing, and deserving of respect! Additionally, I read about Ms. Chan's advocacy for animals in her bio and in my opinion, that earns her extra points as a responsible attorney and a fine human being


Attorney posts this above---because:

(a) it is true
(b) things like this situation are more common than people realize
(c) Lassen County is definitely corrupt

(d) attorney herein has experience in family law, civil cases, criminal defense, bankruptcy, animal law, and probably a little more.....and even if attorney does not know the answer (which happens at  times)-- attorney is always willing to try and find out the answer....
(e) attorney believes that all clients appreciate it when attorney treats them like people, just normal everyday people, with common courtesy

(f) attorney believes that many clients are not treated very well by many attorneys generally
(g)  attorney believes that law school does not prepare attorneys to handle people at all, and that many attorneys simply believe they are too high on the chain, and must talk down to people
(h)  attorney doesn't believe that winning is everything in all cases, but for many of the cases, it is crucial.

 Last but not least, attorney has been involved in animal law cases and related issues, and has what would be considered a very high degree of knowledge in animal law issues, including breed specific legislation, dangerous dogs, personal injuries involving dogs/animals, negligence involving animals, animal control/animals, seizures, illegal seizures, humane society groups, fraud by alleged "humane" non profits [good,bad,sued or fake],  lawsuits involving animal control/animals/owners, replevin or writ of possession, abandonment/fines, rescue animals/groups [bona fide/not] issues of rational basis/health/welfare/safety, improper application of the BCS method used to convict owners, constitutional law published cases on First Amendment involving animals; issues involving service animals, therapy and emotional assist animals, vet negligence, animal abuse (or claimed abuse), penalties for alleged abuse or convictions, and more.