C.Chan=Winning Results! AFFORDABLE! 4.7/5 Ratings by Clients Friendly+Affordable!CHICO NEW PH.#530.497-0777

Saturday, August 1, 2020

DO YOU FEEL LIKE LAUGHING NOW? YOU MIGHT..............

https://buttecountyfamilylawlawyer.blogspot.com/2016/12/good-advice-family-criminal-or-civil.html

* Just to let you know, the posting I am referring to above-- about keeping quiet--- was posted on my site, but it's from a criminal attorney and it is funny (to me anyway).........probably only a criminal attorney or one with chutzpah would say it...like those guys from New York? ..from one of the boroughs..Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens... LOL Love it!
       How I know this is because my ex went to school with Steve Tollerico (now known as Steven Tyler of Aerosmith....) True!!

This is just one link from one of the other blogs I have...yep I apparently like to blog about crazy things that I see happen in family law and other cases out there....There is no substitute for experience in bad cases statewide, because that is what teaches us--- experience. I couldn't resist this one:



 After years of watching ridiculous things happen, one sees that there is actually a pattern to most of the antics done by litigants. It is my belief that to save you some grief, some tactics should be avoided and others should be used wisely.

Knowing the law is not the ultimate for family law, family law does change but a few things never change. If we get a case that is a loser from the beginning, it might not be a losing case later. In fact attorney herein has changed quite a few cases into much better situations in the long run. The reason this can be possible is not necessarily because judge was wrong, but because certain facts/situations are not that difficult to modify if given time.

But what we never want to happen is to have a case that is "ok" and then find it gets worse--that should never happen if we are doing it correctly. Sometimes judge may not agree with everything we put forward but strategy is strategy, and I will admit, I do thrive on being a strategist for cases. I will admit that in a criminal informant case, the judge may rule for the informant gaining custody, but months later the client was living in a different county and got back the custody (via TRO DV, as expected...) The evidence won't necessarily allow you to win when an informant is involved, trust us, we have been there, done that....