C.Chan=Winning Results! AFFORDABLE! 4.7/5 Ratings by Clients Friendly+Affordable!CHICO NEW PH.#530.497-0777

Sunday, August 15, 2021

When You're Ready to "Give Up"-- Check Out This Amazing Guy!?!

Attorney realizes that many litigants feel depressed, mad, sad or otherwise not happy about their family law case and sometimes will give up hope of seeing it through....BUT after seeing this guy from Egypt with no arms--actually play ping pong (table tennis) by using his mouth-- I realized that there is very little that cannot be done... when one is determined?

This guy should be a huge inspiration for anyone who has all of his or her limbs! The sheer tenacity of this guy so amazed me that I kept reading all I could find out about him, and it seems this year he actually did retire from playing---but the fact that he could even play table tennis at all was so amazing, I know I won't forget him. There is only one reason I put this post up here, because it means a lot to me--it shows that determination is key in nearly everything. So if you are feeling depressed because of your family law case and not getting what you want or making any gains, do not give up. You may need to take a different approach but most cases can be improved, especially if you are determined. -----------------------------------------------------------------

Paralympian Ibrahim Hamadtou somehow plays ping pong without arms (By Mark W. Sanchez, August 26, 2021) Ibrahim Hamadtou competes in the Paralympic games. He has no arms in a sport that seems to require them. But as is the theme of so many Paralympians, Ibrahim Hamadtou has found a way. The Egyptian, who lost his arms in a train accident at 10, is one of the more inspiring stories found in the Paralympic Games in Tokyo, where he uses a foot and his mouth to compete against some of the world’s best table tennis players. Hamadtou balances the paddle in his mouth and uses his right foot to loft the ball in the air for his serve. Each volley feels like a miracle.

“One of the most important memories that I will never forget was when one of my friends told me to stick to something I could do,” Hamadtou told the Olympic Channel. “That remark was the spark that generated something inside of me. The will and determination. I wanted to prove to him that I could practice a sport.”
He says that he began playing in 1986 in Egypt, his village’s favorite sports being soccer and table tennis – but he wanted a “challenge,” so he preferred the latter. He has risen to the top and is competing in his second Paralympic Games, having finished in ninth in the team event and 11th in the singles in Rio.